Invitation to participate in the District of Sooke's OCP review
The District of Sooke has extended an invitation to the members of UDI Capital Region to participate in the review of their OCP. Picture Sooke will guide the land use and development of Sooke over the next 10 years and the voice of the business and development community is critical.
We encourage you to lend your voice to one or both of the following opportunities:
1. Stakeholder Workshop:
- WHO: Building and Development Community (Let’s Talk: Growth Scenarios), presented by DIALOG
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 24th from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- WHERE: MS Teams, link to be sent the week of March 22nd
- RVSP: By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Surveys on Growth Scenarios:
Please join the conversation by taking approximately 10-minutes to answer:
- Where should growth take place? (Growth Scenarios)
- Where growth will be taking place, what should it look like? (Look & Feel/Form & Character)
These interactive surveys will be open until April 2nd. Please share with other members of your team and networks.
The data collected through this Growth Scenario Engagement will be used to revise the District of Sooke’s Official Community Plan. A draft OCP will be available for public comment in the summer. Once community input is incorporated, the draft bylaw will be presented to Council later this year.