There are many ways to make the most of your membership here at UDI Capital Region.
(Not a member yet? You’re welcome to attend up to two events each calendar year. To get more involved, learn about membership here.)
Your UDI Capital Region membership includes all of the employees working at your company. Encourage staff to sign up for mailing lists so they receive updates that are relevant to them:
- General mailing list: UDI events and industry updates (sign up at the bottom of any page on our website)
- U40 mailing list: U40 committee event updates; for members under the age of 40 (Sign up here)
- Women of UDI mailing list: Women of UDI event updates (Sign up here)
Attend our events! Right now we are offing Webinars to keep our members informed and connected during the COVID-19 outbreak. See upcoming webinars here, and find recordings and resources from past webinars here. As physical distancing regulations allow, we look forward to hosting more of our wide range of annual events including:
- 8 lunches, spread throughout the year
- 3-4 educational breakfasts, as topics arise
- A day long local development tour in June
- A summer social in July
- An International Development Tour in September
- A two day Development Master Class in October
- A charitable Christmas Gala in December
- Roughly 10 events planned by our U40 committee including educational events, tours, socials, and our leadership series (where young professionals sit down and chat with an industry leader)
- 4-5 Women of UDI events (Including Celebrating Women, a book club, and other educational and networking events)
We also collect interesting industry news on our website here.
Post job openings on our website, and we will also share the posting on our social media, to reach candidates who are active in the industry. Email Emily Donner email@example.com to learn more.
Promote your brand through sponsorship of our events. Learn more about sponsorship here.
Join one of our committees. Browse our committees here.